Harmony Place is a pioneered mix-development building for households and senior relatives of these households. It comprises a podium designated to clinics, shops, services for the elderly, and a residential tower in which 30% of units are allocated to the elderly and 70% of units to private households. This cross-generation-living place aims to promote care, support and harmony within families. Specially designed features are applied to cater the elderly needs by providing an easily accessible and user-friendly living environment.
Hong Kong, China
- Quality Building Award - Grand Award (Hong Kong Residential (Single Building) Category)
- HKIPM Project Management Achievement Awards – Winner (Construction/ Engineering & Community Service/ Regional Development)
- Asia Pacific Project Management Achievement Awards – Winner (Community Service/ Regional Development)
- 2004 / 2015
- 1,860 sq. m.
- 19,000 sq. m.
- Hong Kong Housing Society
- BEAM 4/04 Version – Platinum Rating