Lee Tung Street re-development project, The Avenue, is located in a strategic urban area in Wan Chai, Hong Kong. The public open space and shopping arcade with “boulevard-verandah” design concept enhance and collaborate the missing link amount urban / social / cultural and heritage connections. It also completes the pedestrian linkage from Kennedy Road to Wan Chai waterfront. The re-development adds vibrancy to Wan Chai with open spaces and dining options in addition to the exquisite residences.Connected with various public transport systems, it promotes safety and mobility of pedestrian traffic and ecological mode of transport to minimize energy consumption and pollution generation.
Hong Kong, China
- Quality Building Award - Merit Award (Hong Kong Residential (Multiple Buildings) Category)
- DFA Design for Asia Awards – Merit Award
- Asia Pacific Property Awards – Winner (Retail Development Hong Kong)
- MIPIM Awards – Finalist (Best Shopping Centre)
- MIPIM Asia Awards – Gold Winner (Best Retail Development)
- HKIE Structural Excellence Award – Grand Award (Residential Category)
- 2009 / 2015
- 6,984 sq. m.
- 67,940 sq. m.
- Urban Renewal Authority / Grand Site Development Ltd. (A Joint-Venture of Sino Land Company Ltd. and Hopewell Holdings Ltd.)
- BEAM (V4/04) – Platinum Rating